In addition to offering quality entertainment options for the entire region, Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment works to create a better quality of life for members of the Tohono O’odham Nation and all people of Southern Arizona. We are dedicated to providing good jobs, tribal internship opportunities and charitable grants.
With more than 1,200 people employed by the Enterprise—including both Native and non-Native individuals—Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment is fulfilling that mission.
We are proud of our commitment to Southern Arizona and of the long-standing partnerships we have developed with community members and local charitable organizations.
Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment already has more than 25 years of service to the region—and it’s just the beginning!
GUIDELINES AND ELIGIBILITY
Click here to download a copy of the Guidelines and Eligibility form.
Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment considers requests for community outreach donations from only two types of organizations:
- Non‐profit charitable organizations classified as 501‐C
- Tohono O’odham Nation organizations
Additional guidelines include:
- Individuals, for‐profit organizations or 3rd party organizations will not be considered by Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment.
- Organizations may only submit one request in a 12 month period (October – September).
- Deadlines for submissions are the 10th of each month. If a request is received after the 10th it will be reviewed the following month.
- Requests must be received at least 3 months prior to the event. If there are printing needs, the request must be received at least 5 months prior to the event.
- Areas of focus that Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment will consider include: health care, education, arts & culture, community, seniors and youth.
Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment will only consider requests that are either mailed or emailed. Faxed applications will not be considered.
You will receive a letter of confirmation when Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment receives your request. If you do not receive a letter within a week of submission, please contact us immediately.
Applications must include the following documents to be considered:
Please submit the following completed and signed
- Tribal Support Form (click here to download a copy)
- Copy of proof of non‐profit status, such as a 501‐C designation letter from the IRS, Tribal Council Resolution or
- Copy of proof of non‐profit status, such as a 501‐C designation letter from the IRS, Tribal Council Resolution or other document of status as a non‐profit charitable organization.
- If unable to provide proof of non-profit status, please complete and submit the application for a Tohono O’odham Charitable Organization form (click here to download a copy)
- Proof of services provided are on the Nation and/or benefits tribal members
- W-9 Form (click here to download a copy)
- Supplementary materials – optional
*All requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Or mail to:
Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment
Attn: Community & PR Coordinator
P.O. Box 22230
Tucson, AZ 85734