Diamond Rewards Club Rules
Desert Diamond Casino invites all it's eligible Guests to join Diamond Rewards. The following rules apply to all Diamond Rewards members.
Diamond Rewards: Membership Rules
1. Applicants must be 21 years of age or older to join the Diamond Rewards Club. Employees of the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise are not eligible for membership.
2. Membership in the Diamond Rewards Club and any free play, bonus points, or benefits cannot be transferred. Membership and/or benefits may not be brokered, bartered, or sold, and may not be transferred upon death or as part of a civil or domestic relations matter.
3. A valid picture ID is required to enroll in the Diamond Rewards Club. To conduct transactions at the Rewards Center, guests must present their Diamond Rewards card and valid picture ID. Valid picture ID is defined as a current and valid driver’s license, state issued identification card, military identification card, Tribal identification card, or passport.
4. To earn rewards, you must ensure that your Diamond Rewards card is properly inserted into the card reader box or present it to the Table Games Dealer while engaged in play. Playing with the Diamond Rewards card improperly inserted will not generate the associated points. Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment is not responsible for points lost due to improper play.
5. Management may, in its sole discretion, adjust any balance resulting from malfunction, operator error, and/or fraud including but not limited to free play or points.
6. Disputes regarding your eligibility for membership in the Diamond Rewards Club, accumulation or redemption of free play, points and/or your balances with the Diamond Rewards Club will be resolved by management.
7. Duplicate cards may be issued upon presentation of valid picture ID. Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
8. The Diamond Rewards Club prohibits accrual of points by others. This includes card distribution to persons known to members. Improper or fraudulent activity may result in membership cancellation and/or the loss of benefits which may have been earned. Fraudulent activity may also result in exclusion from the casino.
9. Complimentary services may be extended to members of the Diamond Rewards Club. Benefits are based on play.
10. Redemption of points for cash must be done in increments of $5.00. Redemption of points for free play must be done in increments of $1.00. Vouchers expire within (7) days of issuance.
11. Diamond Rewards Club accounts and accrued points expire after 12 months of inactivity. To maintain an active account status, you must accrue points in your account during each 12 month period. Free play expires 90 days from the date awarded unless otherwise noted.
12. Management reserves the right to award free play, bonus points, prizes and/ or cash at its discretion. This includes, but not limited to, new members.
13. Use of the Diamond Rewards card constitutes acceptance of the conditions of the Diamond Reward Club and its membership rules. Management reserves the right to change, modify or withdraw any portion of the Diamond Rewards Club, its rules for membership, its accrual and redemption system, or its promotions, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice.
14. By becoming a Diamond Rewards Club member and providing your contact information, you agree and understand that Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment may communicate with you using the information you have provided to the Rewards Center. This includes, but is not limited to, mailing addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses. Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment does not sell, share or rent Diamond Rewards Club member information.
15. Desert Diamond Casinos tracks all promotional prizes won during the calendar year and is required to report aggregate amounts of $600 or more to the IRS, in accordance with federal tax law.
Click HERE to download these rules.